An unheard of event has occurred, and in my classroom. The FSCH Seniors of 2013 all signed their names on the sign up sheet like normal people! They used no nicknames or fake names; they didn't add any self-descriptions; no one signed outside the lines, sideways, or twenty times larger than everyone else. All of their names were neatly and methodically arranged along the lines. Someone even wrote the date in the upper right hand corner! I guess I should have taken a picture. I was just too blown away to remember. This may not sound like that big of an accomplishment, but I consider it a landmark in their development. Alrighty, Seniors, you may now graduate with my blessing: you have learned to sign your names. ;)
P.S. I'm mostly teasing, but I did get a feeling of awe when I looked at that paper!
No comments:
Post a Comment