Here are some pictures we took at various stages of our remodel. We're nearly finished currently, so this covers quite a span. After we finish up a couple more projects, I'll post some "after" pictures, and hopefully I'll link to a youtube "before and after" video.
The laundry room: painted, but the doors are still removed.
Putting down porcelain tile. That's my
father-in-law in the background.
The main bath after I got done with it.
The world's most invincible wall border. We actually had to replace the drywall, because it was too rough to paint over and too tacky to sand!
The master bedroom with a new paint
job and new wood flooring. That's the base of a shower there.
Master bath with the door to the
kitchen closed off. I ripped it all out,
but we didn't finish it for forever.
Office with new flooring and paint. We repainted
everything in the house...even the insides of the
cabinets to seal off any lingering smoke smell.
Our re-roofing set-up.
We had some wonderful help!
The new roof! The bushes are still there.
They attracted SO many spiders!
Our freshly-painted house sans bushes.
(Finally!)
The front.
Garage.
The yard is looking better by now.
Our little pond.
Backyard.
Repainted awning, without the rotting lattice.
The kitchen, repainted, reworked, and re-floored.
(For the first time. Long story for another post).
Note the missing stove hood and the fact that the dishwasher
is free-standing (Yeah, it fell over until my hubby supplied me with a concrete block to weight it down.)
Kitchen island we added. I love it.
Laundry room, complete with laundry and a microwave that will double as a stove hood in a few months.
Living Room repainted and carpets super-cleaned.
The main bath, shower added, repainted, tiled, etc. My shower curtain matched so perfectly. (Don't judge! It was free.)
The second bedroom. My wedding dress lay on the bed for about a year...I didn't know what to do with it.
More second bedroom.
Master bedroom. I'm not sure why I took
a picture with the sheets off, but...
Master bath in progress. This took a while. It was so tiny it was hard to fit everything in!


























No comments:
Post a Comment